Presell Articles & Newsletter Columns
for E-mail, E-zine and Social Media Promotions
On this page you will find relevant articles that you can
freely use and customize for your e-zine, newsletter, website,
blog, in forums, via various social media platforms, and
Go to Articles.
If you are new to e-mail list campaigns, please
for some things to consider as you begin building your mailing
You have permission to publish our articles and newsletter
columns provided the article’s essence is left un-altered,
and that direct quotes and author citations are attributed
to Dr. Randall Labrum.
I strongly encourage you to avoid simply copying and pasting
our content onto your site or directly into your other online
publications. The major search engines have become
very wise to redundant content, which tends to do more harm
than good. To prevent this from hindering your promotional
efforts, you have permission to rewrite the articles below
in your own words, or find some third party to do it for
you. There are many websites and tools online that can help
facilitate the process as well. One in particular
that we recommend is the
Unique Article Wizard.
As you rewrite this content, you may of course replace all
www.theneuropathysolution.com links with your own affiliate
hoplink. Alternatively, you can use your hoplink to
send traffic directly to one of the articles listed on this
site. You can find information on how to do that here at
our special page about
Be sure to visit this page often, as I'll be adding many
more compelling artiles in the near future.
SUBJECT: 5 False Neuropathy Facts Your Doctor Mistakenly Promotes
From the desk of Dr. Randall C. Labrum, Neuropathy Expert and Former Neuropathy Sufferer
As I go from place to place giving lectures, classes and seminars on the subject of Peripheral Neuropath, an unfortunate situation continues cause me great concern. Without exception,
my seminar attendees think and believe that their condition of neuropathy has no cure.
The medical community is largely responsible for this misinformation being passed on to the suffering patient. In my view it is the job and responsibility of the family doctor to teach the patient about their neuropathy problem. It is also the doctor’s job to train the patient in what they can do to improve and manage their neuropathy case successfully.
Given the misconceptions of my seminar attendees however, this teaching and training obviously isn't being done. That this discouraging situation be allowed to continue year after year, in a world where medicine has otherwise come to offer so many outstanding solutions and even "miracles", is a real shame.
Many neuropathy patients, suffering with foot or hand pain, tingling, numbness, burning, and other evasive and hard to describe neuropathy symptoms, don’t even know the name of their condition! And while others do, that is essentially all they know. With this in mind I want to address some of the most commonly INCORRECT "facts" that suffering neuropathy patients have been told, or come to understand, due to the lack of patient education by the medical community.
1. Neuropathy comes with age, and there is nothing you can do about it.
This statement is only partially correct, inasmuch as aging can contribute to the increased onset and intensity of the neuropathy condition. There are however, many simple techniques and procedures that any person can learn which will offset many of these effects of aging as they relate to peripheral neuropathy.
One example of the many easy things that can be done is to simply recline on the sofa for a fifteen minute nap with the feet propped up on the back of the sofa above the level of the body. This simple "exercise" allows stagnated, toxin laden blood in the feet and lower legs to move more rapidly back to the heart and lungs with the assistance of gravity, where it will be oxygenated and cleansed.
2. We do not know what causes neuropathy.
This is absolutely incorrect! Most causes of neuropathy are indeed known and not difficult to understand. Cancer patients being treated with chemotherapy, for example, are at very high risk for developing neuropathy. The poisonous effects of the powerful cancer killing drugs are known to damage the sensory nerves in the feet, hands and other peripheral areas. Diabetes is an obvious and well-known catalyst for peripheral neuropathy as well. A lesser known example is the sudden reduction of blood pressure due to anti-hypertensive prescriptions, which is nonetheless perhaps one of neuropathy’s leading causes.
Since neither surgery nor prescription drugs are effective at “curing” peripheral neuropathy, most physicians are not willing to take the time to educate and manage these types of cases and will instead simply tell the patient that there is no known cause or cure, and that the best that can be offered are powerful, painkilling drugs. This is truly an unfortunate and incorrect approach to a very treatable condition.
3. There are no treatment procedures for neuropathy.
In reality the best treatment procedures for peripheral neuropathy do not need to be administered by a doctor. Therefore the doctor is neither motivated to learn them nor teach to the patient. Experience has proven that most family doctors are not even aware of these methods and are not motivated to get involved with this type of patient management; this is because it is too time intensive and not worthwhile financially. Patients must therefore assume the responsibility of learning and implementing the methods of self-treatment.
I have created a simple step-by-step program that will teach you these methods which you can get at this link
This is actually a good and positive thing! Significant amounts of money will be saved by the patient taking over their own case and not paying the high professional fees. By reducing these costs, most any person is able to correct their neuropathy problem without the financial burdens that prevent many individuals from getting the care which they otherwise need and deserve.
4. Neuropathy just gets worse with time, and you have to accept that you are “stuck” with it.
This statement is only true if the neuropathy patient ignores their condition and takes no remedial action. If corrective, self-treatment procedures are implemented by the patient, the miserable symptoms of neuropathy can be greatly improved. Instead of the condition worsening and an individual finding himself “stuck” with it, life gets much better as the pain, numbness, and tingling sensations get better and normal life returns. This is made possible as the sufferer begins taking easy and proven steps
which I reveal in my neuropathy program
[Link] for improving the circulation in the legs and feet.
5. Since you are diabetic, there is no help available for you.
This very incorrect but common statement is so unfortunate and untrue. Although the condition of diabetes does indeed complicate the condition of neuropathy, it does not eliminate the diabetic patient from significant help with their neuropathy condition. Most persons with severe diabetic neuropathy would be very satisfied with 30-70% improvement of their condition. This is what we have experienced by teaching diabetic individuals how to increase circulation and regenerate the health of their sensory nerves in the legs, feet, and hands.
In terms of all of the misconceptions I've just addressed, it is ultimately the responsibility of the neuropathy sufferer to prove them incorrect for himself, by acquiring the information and education necessary to start the healing process on his own. A doctor likely won't hold your hand through this process, nor even point you in the right general direction. Unfortunately, that's just not the way the system as it is set up today works.
Please do not fail yourself with prejudice, doubt, indecision, or lack of action. Recovery is waiting for you, but you alone must take the responsibility and fulfill the simple, easy to learn steps which lead to dramatic improvement of this frustrating condition.
For more information on how you can began taking charge of your neuropathy condition as soon as today, I invite you to review the special, highly effective resolution program I created uniquely for peripheral neuropathy sufferers. You can
Click Here [Link] to go directly to the program’s website now.
SUBJECT: 10 Things You Need to Know about Peripheral Neuropathy, the New American Epidemic
From the desk of contributor Dr. Randall C. Labrum, Neuropathy Expert and Former Neuropathy Sufferer
Numbness. Prickling. Tingling. Burning. Debilitating pain in the feet, toes, and lower legs. Or in the hands, fingers and lower arms. Perhaps even in both locations. These are the most common symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy, a vexing disorder brought on by damage to the peripheral nervous system which today affects tens of millions of Americans, and many more millions of people around the globe.
Here are 10 things you absolutely need to know about Peripheral Neuropathy.
1) The number of peripheral neuropathy sufferers just cited only reflects the tip of the iceberg. Indeed,
in years to come peripheral neuropathy, which is right now increasing in prevalence at a mind-blowing rate, has the potential to become one of the most widespread scourges humanity has yet known.
2) Why be alarmed? Because peripheral neuropathy strikes individuals without pity. It strikes for a vast variety of reasons, both exotic and distressingly common-place (diabetes, aging, and high-blood pressure, for example). And if you develop neuropathy and only put your trust in contemporary medicine, you’ll be rather unapologetically told that neuropathy is virtually without cure or treatment.
3) As a result, neuropathy sufferers are usually desperate. Nothing has worked for them. The painkilling medicines generally suggested as the only real course of action by most doctors cause awful side effects. They are prescribed with the caveat that “there is nothing else we can do”. Indeed, in all my years of experience I have yet to meet a neuropathy patient who was completely satisfied with their progress or how the doctor was handling their case.
4) Virtually all neuropathy patients feel like “orphans”. As though they have nobody to turn to, nobody who truly knows how to help them, and nowhere to go with their problem. Meanwhile, the painful and frustrating symptoms continue to intensify and the feelings of being abandoned and left alone with no help grow more acute. This unpleasant situation often contributes to depression and despondency, with the neuropathy sufferer finally just “giving up” and doing nothing more to help his or her problem. Suffering for the remainder of their days, with an almost complete abandonment of a desired lifestyle, seems to be the only possible outcome. This is, of course, no way to live.
5) Fortunately, as a friend and neuropathy treatment coach, my message to these neuropathy sufferers is simply this: Be of good cheer! There is a solution.
Click here to jump to it now [Link].
As a previous neuropathy patient myself, I have recently published a simple, proven, step-by-step neuropathy treatment program based on my successes in resolving the peripheral neuropathy condition. In my own case, my perplexing and painful neuropathy symptoms are totally gone and my life is back on track again.
6) Many, if not most of my patients have had the same experience with my neuropathy program. It is at their request that I am making my program widely available to everyone, with the intent of helping as many of the frustrated victims of the emerging neuropathy epidemic as possible. Those who have followed the program as outlined have, without exception, achieved a measurable amount of satisfaction and improvement.
The amount of this correction and improvement is of course different in each individual case, and depends on obvious variables such as patient compliance and motivation, and on clinical factors such as general health and the severity and complexity of the underlying causes.
7) It is critically important for every neuropathy sufferer to understand that all cases of neuropathy will do better if the damaged peripheral sensory nerves in the lower legs, feet, and hands, and the environment in which they are found, can be made healthier, less toxic, and more whole. These goals are precisely what
my neuropathy program [Link]
is designed to help the neuropathy sufferer accomplish.
Indeed, my program is designed to help the neuropathy sufferer finally gain the upper hand in the fight against this devastating epidemic.
8) Medical schools, researchers, and neuropathy organizations estimate that between 20-30 million cases of peripheral neuropathy exist within the borders of the United States, with millions more being diagnosed each year.
Already, a full 8% of the millions of Medicare patients have peripheral neuropathy as a secondary diagnosis in their doctor provided diagnostic record. And these figures do not even speculate about the untold number of undiagnosed cases (peripheral neuropathy is still largely under the radar of many physicians and the media in general), or the millions of new developing cases whose symptoms are just beginning to manifest themselves, nor do they take into account the additional millions upon millions of peripheral neuropathy patients who live in other countries around the world.
9) By way of comparison with other so-called health epidemics, there are 400,000 people in the US with Multiple Sclerosis, 5,000,000 Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s, and roughly 250,000 people in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. As already mentioned, peripheral neuropathy is, right now, afflicting at least 20 to 30 million Americans. Even if you do not presently have peripheral neuropathy, chances are very high that at some point down the road it will affect your life either directly or indirectly.
10) If you or someone near and dear to you is currently a neuropathy sufferer, you truly owe it to yourself to explore the vital information and proven recommendations I have prepared for you in
my neuropathy program [Link]. Detailed in my program you will find clear answers to perplexing questions about what exactly Peripheral Neuropathy is; why you or someone you care for has it, or why you may or may not expect to be afflicted with it in the future; and what exactly can be done to both prevent it and treat it.
My program is presented in six simple steps which anyone can easily do. Each step is explained in plain English and illustrated in clear, step-by-step detail. By employing these steps the neuropathy sufferer will enhance the health of their peripheral sensory nerves and the surrounding environment, thereby reducing the pain, numbness, tingling, and other symptoms characteristic of the condition. Measurable and usually dramatic improvement is reasonable to expect in just a short time upon following my program.
Please do not fail yourself with prejudice, doubt, indecision or lack of action.
Recovery, healing and prevention are waiting for you, but you alone must take the responsibility and fulfill the simple, easy to learn steps which lead to dramatic improvement of this frustrating condition.
>>> Click here to begin my neuropathy program now
Or No Surgery
to the Extreme in Treating Neuropathy
Original Article by Dr. Randall
to read or link to this article on a unique
Description: Dr. Labrum tackles the pros and cons of
the often recommended but usually unnecessary, ineffective and
even dangerous surgical approach
to treating the peripheral neuropathy problem.
Copyright © Dr. Help Books, LLC, All rights reserved